Connecting Core Business Systems to a Single Cash Management Platform
One of the major challenges of a Practice Group merger or acquisition is with the introduction of a new Practice Management System and Billing Application to an expanded group of physicians and their support staff. Significant IT time and costs go into data migration, training and implementation. Downtime can severely affect billing and payment posting processes. ReMedics minimizes disruption to existing operations and cash flow by connecting multiple EMRs, Practice Management Systems, Billing Applications, and Clearinghouse Services through our proprietary Single Cash Management Platform.
Strategy Development & Migration Options
Every practice group merger or acquisition is unique and should consider an independent cost/benefit analysis with solving business process obstacles. Our Healthcare Revenue Cycle Consultants can work with your IT Team to develop an implementation strategy that cuts across all business units and divisions at the same time — or we can help to design a strategy that plans for a phased implementation. Since the ReMedics platform is system agnostic, and we are highly experienced in working with multiple PM Systems and Clearinghouses, we can minimize risk to cash flow and provide for accurate funds distribution for each division. Migration to a common platform can therefore be planned and accomplished over a more desirable time frame, allowing for the merging teams to focus on their patients and quality of care.
The ReMedics Model Advantage
- Clients can maintain existing Line of Business (LOB) Systems
- Receive ERA files for all payors/providers, including those that only provide paper
- Use of a single tax ID across multiple divisions using multiple PM Systems and clearinghouses
- Normalize 835 & 837 data across payors and providers
- Ability to support system specific data requirements
- Provide other solution offerings to augment functionality: such as Denial Management, Payment Rate Verification, AR Worklists, Appeals and Grievances, etc.
- Integration history with over 40 Claims and Practice Management systems, including home-grown systems
- Easily migrate data and convert to new LOB Systems
- Visit our Systems Integration page for additional information and details
Talk to ReMedics about how we can help to keep your practice generating revenue with minimal disruption to current systems. Contact us online — or call 440-671-7700.