Revenue Cycle Consulting Services
ReMedics works with respected Healthcare Revenue Cycle Consultants and CPA Firms that specialize in helping larger Physician Practice Groups and Management Services Organizations (MSO). These services are designed to identify specific areas of need where process inefficiencies can be significantly improved.
Improvement opportunities can present themselves in many different forms — from staffing recommendations and workflow automation to the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Combined with ReMedics extensive experience in managing data and business process automation (BPA), we can help to facilitate the most complex merger and acquisition transitions while allowing for continuation of practice group autonomy… with minimal affect to doctor/patient care and cash flow.
Improvement Strategies Specific to the Practice
Our consulting process starts with collecting relevant information about the practice, its processes, and commonly used revenue cycle Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Once we have a full understanding of where profits are being lost, we can deliver a tailored improvement strategy, with a realistic return on investment (ROI), designed to optimize reimbursement specific to the group and its long-term goals.
Healthcare Revenue Cycle Experience
Our Executive Team and Consultant Partners offer a unique blend of Business Office + Workflow Automation + Systems Integration experience, including:
- Cash Management Analysis, End-to-End Reconciliation and Audit Controls
- Design and implementation of Streamlined Workflow Processes
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) integrated with existing Line of Business (LOB) systems
- Development of Management Dashboards, Provider Scorecards and Custom Analytics
- Facilitation of Practice Group Aggregation strategies utilizing several PM Systems and Clearinghouses
- Payment Processing of Co-Mingled Remittance that include: Paper EOBs; electronic ERAs; Correspondence; and Checks
- Multiple Clearinghouse and Lockbox vendor utilization to a Single Tax ID
- Treasury Reconciliation with Bank Deposits segmented by Division or Business Unit
- Automated Data Validation and Expanded Validation Rules
- Denial Reduction Strategies, Automated Exception Worklists and Follow-Up Work Queues
- System Migration & Data Conversion Projects
Where a Practice Group needs to assess the impact of a specific change to workflow processes, outsourcing vendor or system application impacting the revenue cycle, ReMedics will coordinate and develop a provisional Cost/Benefit Analysis of the proposed implementation. In many cases, this type of consulting engagement can be conducted with a few discovery calls and a simplified project scope — with minimal disruption to the practice and current business operations.