Visit Us at the American Association of Orthopaedic Executives (AAOE) Annual Conference
ReMedics will be exhibiting at the American Association of Orthopaedic Executives Annual Conference, April 29 thru May 2, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago on E. Wacker Drive. Join us for the Opening Reception and Exhibits in Booth #826.
In addition to exhibiting, ReMedics President and COO Robert M. Zimmerman will be presenting at the conference with a session titled: Effectively Managing your AR Performance thru a Merger/Acquisition. In this session, Mr. Zimmerman will provide an in-depth look at best practices on how to manage your Cash Receipts and Accounts Receivables through a corporate aggregation, merger, or acquisition — and how to avoid the pitfalls of not effectively managing your AR. The session, #4048 on the schedule, will take place Friday, April 30th from 2:45-3:45 CDT.
About the AAOE Conference
- AAOE’s Annual Conference is the ONLY conference in the nation dedicated solely to orthopedic practice professionals.
- Hundreds of orthopedic practice professionals from across the country attend each year. It’s your chance to connect with peers who face the same issues your practice does.
- Networking events are held during the conference to help you connect with professionals most similar to you.
- More than 100 companies will exhibit at the conference, including ReMedics LLC, specializing in a variety of products and services for orthopedic practices.
- Nine blocks of orthopedic-specific educational sessions will be offered. Sessions are relevant for orthopedic practice professionals of all experience levels focusing on various function areas.
- Keynote sessions provide inspiration, motivation, and information you will bring back to your practice.
- Managing Physicians
- Hospital Administrators
- Professional Staff
- Practice Leaders
- Industry Partners
For more information on the conference and registering, go to AAOE Conference 2022.
Not attending AAOE? Contact ReMedics about improving the revenue cycle for your organization with comprehensive remittance processing, data validation and bank reconciliation BPO services. Contact us online — or call 440-671-7700.