Using Power BI Analytics to Increase Revenue
By utilizing analytical solutions with Microsoft’s Power BI, ReMedics provides our Physician Group and MSO clients with data visualization tools that help them to make informed, knowledgeable decisions that lead to permanent revenue cycle improvements. By identifying and addressing negative trends and inconsistencies in key RCM areas, we can help to develop process and/or technology changes that provide a measurable return on investment.
ReMedics Power BI Analytics includes revenue cycle scorecards that identify specific areas in need of attention. Customized management dashboards identify where revenue is being delayed or lost completely. These scorecards and dashboards drive measurable change to key performance indicators (KPIs), help clients to visualize their payment processing efficiency and discover missed revenue opportunities. In many cases, we will also incorporate SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) integrated with Power BI. These two platforms provide a complete 360-degree view of the business office from all the diverse sources.
ReMedics Reporting Features & Benefits
Our reporting & analytics capabilities can help to analyze important trends, such as denials, by individual payers, business units, physicians, specialty groups and more. Key features and benefits include:
• Systems integration experience with all major practice management systems
• Ability to connect with disparate data sources
• Customized scorecards for each revenue cycle area
• Accelerated decision making with real-time data visualization
• Denials scorecard by payers, physicians, business units and locations
• Analytic data available from desktop, tablet or smartphone
• Ability to share scorecards with all department managers
• Options for self-serve reporting & dashboard manipulation
Talk to ReMedics about improving your operations and revenue cycle processes for your organization. Contact us online — or call 440-671-7700.