ReMedics to Exhibit at MGMA’s Annual Medical Practice Excellence Leadership Conference
Please join us in San Diego, California, October 24-27 for the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) Medical Practice Excellence Leadership Conference at Booth #220. Our experienced staff will be on hand to talk about our Business Process Outsourcing Services and payment processing benefits.
ReMedics Payment Processing Benefits Include:
- Centralized location for all payments, denials, and reimbursements
- ERA and paper-based claim capture with rules-based validation
- Automated identification of missing data
- Normalized 835 & 837 data across payors and providers
- Capture of all denial codes, zero pays, comments, and other transactions
- Staff only handles exception errors when necessary
- Reduced staffing costs and timely secondary billing
- Supports various submitter/receiver practice aggregation business models
- Bank deposits segmented by division and reconciled daily
- Practice Groups maintain business unit autonomy
Supporting Multiple EMR, PM Systems & Clearinghouse Business Models to a Single Receiver
ReMedics is uniquely positioned to support multi-submitter, single-receiver business models that utilize independent EMR/PM System vendors, EDI Clearinghouses, and banking relations that remain distinct to each practice group. Our services are designed to optimize existing infrastructure and lower operating costs while driving increased productivity and profitability. Real-time, detailed reporting provides management with access to relevant financial data that helps to quickly analyze revenue streams for each business group.
To learn more about all of our Practice Group services and benefits, contact us online — or call 440-671-7700.